沪江碎碎 / 迪斯尼经典台词 的图文集

返回迪斯尼经典台词 的图文集


She won't understand. She'll think she's the one kid in the world……that Santa doesn't care about. She'll feel so……left out.她不会明白。她只会以为她是唯一一个被圣诞老人抛弃的小孩,她一定会觉得……被抛弃了。#影视#

Retire?Sit next to Father,watching Steve on TV?Who would I be? 退休?和爸爸坐在一起,在电视上看Steve,那我会变成什么呢?

I'm not just a fatty with a suit, am I ? I am Santa. 我才不是只穿着制服的胖子。我是圣诞老人。#影视#

There's been a glitch。 有点小麻烦。#影视#

You're the nonexecutive figurehead. 你就是个不管事摆设,有名无实。#影视#

Big girl's blouse. Lot of fuss.I did my 70 missions, without any of this malarkey.小家子气,大惊小怪。我执行了70次任务,从未出现这种状况。#影视#

Let's focus on the now. 搞定现在再说吧。#影视#

What a night,sir. Out with the old Santa, in with the new,eh?长官,多棒的一个晚上啊,现任圣诞老人就要退休,新任(您)即将上岗。#影视#

Buckle down, people.同志们,好好干。#影视#

What happened to peace and goodwill to all men, sarge? 长官,说好的人人和平与友爱呢?#影视#

For Christmas I would love a pink Twinkle Bike with stabilizers.But please don't bring it if it makes you and the reindeer burn.今年圣诞节,我想要一辆闪粉色带小后轮的童车,但如果这会让你和驯鹿都烧起来,我就不要了。#影视#

Dear Santa, are you real?If you live at the North Pole, how come I can't see your house when I look on Google Earth?亲爱的圣诞老人,你是真的吗?如果你真的住在北极,那为什么我在谷歌地图上找不到你的房子呢?#影视#

You are like the son I never had! But much prettier!你就像我从未有过的儿子,但是更漂亮。(Posada将军夸自己的女儿.)——《生命之书》#影视#

You boys warn general Posada. I will buy you some time. 你们快去通报Posada将军,我来拖延时间。——《生命之书》#影视#

Now, tell me, boy, what keeps you up at night? What eats at you from the inside? What, do tell, is your worst fear?小子,告诉我,什么使你晚上睡不着?什么从内而外的啃噬你?什么是你最大的恐惧。——《生命之书》#影视#

Well, I'm not supposed to interfere, but I may be able to bend the rules. Just a little.好吧,我想我不应该介入,但或许我可以通融一下,就一点点。——《生命之书》#影视#

In all my years, no one, in any realm... Has ever talked to me like that... And survived.我活了这么多年,在我的统治范围内,还从来没有人能够这样对我说话之后,还活下来的。——《生命之书》#影视#

And, on the day of the dead...That place was bursting with endless parties and spectacular parades.在亡灵节那天,那里会充满无休止的派对和盛大的游行。 ——《生命之书》#影视#

I would love nothing more than to reunite a young couple.没有什么比让一对 小情侣团圆更让我喜欢的了。——《生命之书》#影视#

You're going to be a little disoriented at first. Don't try to take it all in at once.一开始你可能有些晕头转向。不要想一下全弄明白。——《生命之书》#影视#

What you're feeling...That's how I feel every time I'm with you.I can't offer you a ring.I have nothing to give but my love.你此时的感觉就是我每次和你在一起时的感觉,我没不起戒指,我一无所有,唯有对你的爱。——《生命之书》#影视#

Maria is doing this to protect the town. Putting her duty before her heart. Maria这么做是为了保护城镇,因为责任而不 是心。——《生命之书》#影视#

I'm speechless.我无语了。(第一种因为无语而无语,第二种因为崇拜敬仰惊讶而说 不出话的无语。)——《生命之书》#影视#

If Maria didn't say yes to Joaquin... Then she said no.如果Maria 没有明确答应Joaquin,那么她就是在拒绝。——《 生命之书》#影视#

Life can be really tough for the living. Failing in and out of the ring. The whole Sanchez family would be so Disappointed in you.人生真的很艰难, 在斗牛场内外都这么失败,整个桑切斯家族会对你很失望。——《生命之书》#影视#

Wise men say only fools rush in,but I can't help falling in love with you.智者 说,只有傻瓜才会飞蛾扑火,我却情不自禁的爱上了你。——《生命之书》#影视#

Without Joaquin...We are at the mercy of Chakal.没有Joaquin(华金),我们就 只能任由Chakal摆布了。——《生命之书》#影视#

That's just uncalled for.那样说就没必要了。(剧中两个男主角相互掐架,恶言相向 ,男配角觉得说的有点过了,觉得uncalled for.)——《生命之书》#影视#

You two are acting like fools! 你们俩的行为很像白痴。——《生命之书》#影视#

The Apology Song——《生命之书》#影视#推荐★★★★☆

I believe I have lost my appetite.我想我已经没有胃口了。——《生命之书》#影视 #

You don't know women, my love.你不懂女人,亲爱的。——《生命之书》#影视 #

  • lw_hs : you don't know women,my love

Do not make it worse by apologizing! A Sanchez man never apologizes! Never!Ever.道歉只会火上浇油,桑切斯家的男 人从不道歉,绝不!——《生命之书》#影视#

I'm allergic to dying! Especially in the face!我对死亡过敏,尤其是直面死亡的时 候。——《生命之书》#影视#

Creep——《生命之书》#影视#推荐★★★★☆

Don't dishonor our name.Just be a Sanchez!不要给家族丢脸,做一个Sanchez家的男人!!——《生命之书》#影视#

Kids today, with their long hair and their no killing stuff.现在的小孩,一个个留着长头发,还在那说什么不杀生。——《生命之书》#影视#

Can't Help Falling In Love with you——《生命之书》#影视#推荐★★★★☆

How many times do I have to say it?到底要我说多少次?——《生命之书》#影视#

You live under my roof... You live under my rules.你住在我的屋檐下,就必须听我的。——《生命之书》#影视#

Ecstasy of Gold 男主在斗牛场时的音乐,很棒。——《生命之书》#影视#推荐★★★★☆

Playing all night with those mariachis brothers! You want to end up like those bozos?一整晚都和那些流浪艺人混在一起,难道你以后也想变的和那些家伙一样? 【mariachis 墨西哥流浪乐队;bozo n. 家伙;笨蛋】——《生命之书》#影视#

Don't you ever stop fighting for what's right. 永远不要停止为正义而战。——《 生命之书》#影视#

Freedom! Freedom is coming through!自由!自由来啦~(女主骑着一头猪,带着一群猪冲 了出来)——《生命之书》#影视#

Not on my watch.在我眼皮底下休想。(屠夫要宰小猪,被女主看见,女主见义勇 为ing~)——《生命之书》#影视#

The three amigos would be no more. 三人帮就此解散。Amigos 朋友,兴趣,冤家 ——《生命之书》#影视#

May your heart be always pure and courageous.愿你的心永远纯洁,勇敢。— —《生命之书》#影视#

♫ ♪♬ I Will Wait♪♫ ♪——《生命之书》#影视#

As long as we remember them, they are with us. The moment we forget them, they are truly gone.只要我们依然记住他们,他们就还活着,一旦忘记,他们就真的死去了。——《生命之书》#影视#

My father is overreacting.我爸小题大做啦。——《生命之书》#影视#

Look there, my love. Classic mortal dilemma. Two boys. Best friends, no less. In love with the same girl. 看,亲爱的。经典的的俗世困扰,两个男孩,不相上下的好兄弟,爱上了同一个女孩。——《生命之书》#影视#

You think you can calm the flames of my anger with another bet?你以为再赌一把就能浇熄我心中的怒火?——《生命之书》#影视#

I Love You Too Much _by:gustavo santaolalla_I love you too much, too live with you loving me back.——《生命之书》#影视#这首歌推荐值五颗星,很好听

You made you bed with that wager.那场赌博里,你作茧自缚。——《生命之书 》#影视#

Let's not dwell in the past, mi Amor. 亲爱的,不要总是沉浸在过去嘛。——《生 命之书》#影视#

  • 粜窕 : 遇到困难,正面面对。

Why must I rule a bleak wasteland... While you enjoy the endless fiesta in the land of the remembered?凭什么我就 得管理那个荒凉的废弃之地,而你却可以在铭记之地没日没夜的享受狂欢。——《生命 之书》#影视#

No retreat. No surrender!不撤退!不投降!——《生命之书》#影视#

< The Apology Song> La Santa Cecilia——《生命之书》#影视#

Well, I suppose I could turn a blind eye, my Dear. 好吧,我想我应该可以睁一只眼闭一只眼(假装不知道),亲爱的。——《生命之书》#影视#

This book holds many truths. Some are actually true. And some, not so much.这本书讲述了很多事实,有些确实是事实,有些就不那么真了。——《生命之书》#影视#

Now, I'm free to my promise. 现在,我兑现了我的诺言。——《驯龙骑士》#影视#

My son Justin is no longer a child. If I didn't understand that, I'd really lose him. 我的儿子Justin,已经不再是个小孩子,如果我还不明白这点,那我将真的失去他。——《驯龙骑士》#影视#

Party pooper.扫兴鬼。——《驯龙骑士》#影视#

Finish me off, you madman.杀了我吧,你这个疯子。——《驯龙骑士》#影视#

Your lie. Don't work on me .你的谎话,对我没用。——《驯龙骑士》#影视#

Sometimes justice and the law are not the same thing.有时候正义和法律并不是一回事。——《驯龙骑士》#影视#

Don't show your fearness to the others. Because if the world senses it, it's going to chew you up and spit you out. 不要对外人表现出你内心的恐惧。因为如果这个社会感知到了你的恐惧,就会把你啃得尸骨无存。——《驯龙骑士》#影视#

He is a great fighter. And you're a scrawny little runt. He'll chew you up and he'll spit you out.他是一个优秀的战士,而你是个骨瘦如柴的小不点。他会把你生吞活剥的。——《驯龙骑士》#影视#

To go against your father's wishes means that you have to believe in yourself.That alone marks you out as a brave man. 去违背父母的心愿就意味着你必须相信自己。单这一点就证明你是个勇敢的男人。——《驯龙骑士》#影视#

All I do know is that there's two sides to every coin. 我确信我知道的就是,每件事情都有两面性。——《驯龙骑士》#影视#

Don't apologize, just learn from it. 不要就知道道歉,要吸取教训。——《驯龙骑士》#影视#

If you fight by my side, I promise, those miserable people, who unfairly kept you behind bars, will pay for it. 如果你们愿意和我并肩作战,我保证,那些将你们送入监狱的人,会为此付出代价的。 ——《驯龙骑士》#影视#

The suit doesn't make the man. The man makes the suit. 小伙子,衣服不能造就一个人,人却能制造衣服 。(一个人的穿着并不能代表一个人的能力。)——《驯龙骑士》#影视#

If you're not sure of a move. Don't do it. Giving your opponent an opportunity. 如果你对招式不肯定,那就不要出击,不要给对手可乘之机。——《驯龙骑士》#影视#

Do you really know me lad? Or you're being diplomatic? 你是真的认识我,还是说你只是在恭维我?——《驯龙骑士》#影视#

Don't bother the boy with our affairs Braulio. That's enough! 别拿我们的事情烦他了,Braulio,够了。 ——《驯龙骑士》#影视#

He is so young and rather scrawny. 他太年轻了而且骨瘦如柴的。——《驯龙骑士》#影视#

Hold your horses, laddie.有点耐心,少年!——《驯龙骑士》#影视#

Oh boy! With that body and this face, we're going to fo far. 噢,伙计!你的这副身板再加上我的这张脸,我们大有前途啊!——《驯龙骑士》#影视#

Works every time.屡试不爽。——《驯龙骑士》#影视#

 下一页